Live Fish Carrier
New live fish carrier vessel which is being bulit in norwegian Havyard Shipyard in Leirvik in Sogn will be also equipped with Adria Winch anchor-mooring equipment on deck. The vessel is from HST 124 series, made by Havyard design and will be used for loading of live fish, fish distribution, cleaning, disinfection, cooling of fish load and other usual operations for that type of vessel.
Adria Winch scope of supply include :
- 2 x Hydraulic Anchor Winch 40K3
- 4 x Hydraulic Mooring Winches of 100 kN pulling force
- 2 x Hydraulic Auxilary Wicnhes of 50 kN pulling force
- 4 x Hydraulic Mooring Capstan of 20 kN pulling force
- 1 x Hydraulic Mooring Capstan of 50 kN pulling force
Mooring Winches have ability of automatic tensioning of mooring rope with Remote control feature. Winches will be metallised to ensure surface protection for harsh environment conditions in northern seas.